Skip to main content
Logging in to your accounts at Newman University
- As a student registered in classes at Newman University, you will have access to several different systems. Each system shares a common username and login, but must be logged into separately.
- Your username is your last name and your six digit student ID number. You can obtain your ID number from your Newman University ID or your student registration information.
- It will look like this: newman123456 (your username is NOT case-sensitive)
- Your password is a combination of your birth date and the last four digits of your social security number. If you do not have a social security number, it will be the last four digits of your student ID number.
- It will look like this: 01011234 (this is a sample--If your birthday is in a month with one digit or on a single digit day, you will need to put zeros in; the sample shown has a birth date of January 1). There are no spaces and no symbols.
- If you have trouble with your username and password combination, please contact our student IT help desk at: 316-942-4291, extension 2402 or email to: email@example.com