Newman University Faculty and Staff members care about our students, including their health and their continued education.
Effective immediately, all Spring 2020 courses will be taught online. What does that mean for you?
- Enjoy a long Spring Break! Instead of one week, you will now have two weeks to relax, stay healthy, and prepare to finish the semester at Newman university. Spring Break dates are March 16 thru March 27.
- Effective March 30, all classes are online. You are expected to attend online classes per your professors' instructions.
- International students can also learn online
- What to do now:
- First, enjoy your Spring Break. Faculty and staff at Newman are working hard to prepare your courses with minimal interruption.
- Contact your instructors for further information, if you haven't heard from them. They should have some clear guidelines for you.
Regarding Personal Counseling Services for Students: If you have a scheduled counseling appointment, please call the counselor at 316-247-7377 to make arrangements for your appointment. Referrals can still be given by calling 316-942-4291 Ext. 2318 or 2137. Your call will be returned with scheduling processes.