user name: lastnameID#
SSSN= last four digits of your social security number
Once you have access to the eBook you will be able to read the book online or you can choose to download the book to read on your computer, tablet or even download the pdf to read on another device. You can choose to print sections of the book, however, the library does not recommend this option.
In order to download the pdf file of the book, please follow these steps:
- Click on the download link to the left of the screen.
- You will be prompted to create an account within the EBSCOhost interface.
- When you create an account here, we are unable to track your account information.
- Once you have created your account, click on the download option. Because it is considered a loan, you will have temporary access to the file. 7 days is the maximum check out period, but you can borrow it as many times as needed.
- Once you download the eBook, you can then decide how you want to read the eBook.
- You have several choices, any device that can open and read a pdf file may be used (i.e.: ipad, kindle, nook, tablets)
- If you have any problems or issues accessing and using this book, please contact the library!