One of our primary functions in Dugan Library is connecting researchers to resources. Interlibrary loan is a powerful tool that we use to supplement the resources we have for faculty and students.
Here are a few things to keep in mind as you request books, journal articles and videos:
- Provide complete citations when possible (especially for journal articles!)
- We understand this isn't always possible, especially when working from others reference lists
- Long lists of requests will be filled as time allows
- We receive lots of requests from students and faculty and do our best to get them requested in a timely manner
- You should not lend books/videos that you have requested through ILL to students or other faculty
- If multiple copies are needed, we can request more than one copy
- You are more than welcome to request "non-academic" items for your personal use, we already have several who do!
- Please return all loaned materials on time, often we can renew, but renewals must be requested before an item is due